To renew your expired UAVUS Gold membership, click here.
UAVUS offers two levels of membership: Silver (free), and Gold ($24.99 annually).
The free Silver membership offers access to need-to-know information from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other stakeholders that are shaping the direction of the emerging UAV industry, exclusive discounts on drones and gear, and a free listing in our UAVUS Certified Remote Pilot Directory. To participate in the directory, you must provide proof of your Remote Pilot Certification and insurance. You can also apply for UAV insurance and take advantage of exclusive UAVUS savings. Use the fields below to sign up for your free Silver membership. Learn more about UAVUS.
The second level of membership is our premier Gold membership ($24.99 annually. Follow the Gold membership link to sign up). Exclusive Gold member benefits include:
• We write your Part 107 Daylight Operation waiver application;
• UAVUS Gold Member Identification Card;
• Access to exclusive content at UAVUS.org;
• Listing on UAVUS Pilot Referral Directory*;
• Permission to use “UAVUS Certified” logo on company website*;
• $50 savings from Gold Seal UAV Ground School Part 107 online test preparatory school;
• 20% savings from Mirror Mirror Music Library; and
• Exclusive discounts on aerial imaging UAVs and accessories
*Must provide proof of Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification and insurance ONLY to participate in the UAVUS Pilot Referral Directory. These items ARE NOT REQUIRED to become a UAVUS Gold member.
The real value of a UAVUS membership is becoming a part of a fraternal community of professional UAV operators that are committed to the responsible use of unmanned aerial vehicles for commercial purposes and growing new and exciting economic opportunities. Together, we make a difference.