UAVUS offers three levels of membership: Silver (free), Gold Plus ($24 annually, includes Drone360 magazine subscription), and Gold ($19 annually, does not include Drone360 magazine subscription).
The free Silver membership offers access to need-to-know information from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and other stakeholders that are shaping the direction of the emerging UAV industry. You can also apply for UAV insurance and take advantage of exclusive UAVUS savings. Use the fields below to sign up for your free Silver membership. Learn more about UAVUS.
The second level of membership is our premier Gold Plus membership ($24 annually. Follow the Gold Plus membership link to sign up). Exclusive Gold member benefits include:
• UAVUS Gold Member Identification Card;
• UAVUS Lapel Pin;
• Access to exclusive content at UAVUS.org;
• Listing on UAVUS Certified Remote Pilot Directory*;
• Permission to use “UAVUS Certified” logo on company website*;
• One year subscription to Drone360 magazine (six issues per year);
• $50 savings from Gold Seal UAV Ground School Part 107 online test preparatory school;
• 20% savings from Mirror Mirror Music Library; and
• Exclusive discounts on aerial imaging UAVs and accessories
*Must provide proof of Part 107 Remote Pilot license and insurance.
The third level of membership is our standard Gold Membership ($19 annually. Follow the Gold membership link to sign up). This membership level includes all the benefits of our Gold Plus membership with the exception of the one year subscription to Drone360 magazine.
The real value of a UAVUS membership is becoming a part of a fraternal community of professional UAV operators that are committed to the responsible use of unmanned aerial vehicles for commercial purposes and growing new and exciting economic opportunities. Together, we make a difference.